Full Paper Submission
Authors are invited to submit
- Full papers (due date is EXTENDED up to 31 July 2020): Please see the guidelines for manuscript preparation at this link: Manuscript Guidelines (MS Word) or (PDF). Full papers should be original and unpublished results of a conceptual, constructive, experimental and theoretical work or research in all of the topic areas covered by the conference theme. Key components of the full paper must include the basics: i. Abstract; ii. Objectives; iii. Methodology/Approach; iv. Results/Findings; v. Conclusion and Recommendation; vi. Acknowledgements (when appropriate and necessary); vii. References; viii. Appendices (when appropriate and necessary). The full paper should be typically 7-10 pages in double column, single-spaced. Other key formatting instructions are given below.
|Paper length||Full paper: within 7-10 pages, including references, tables/ charts and keywords|
|Abstract length||350-400 words|
|Key words||5 words and/or short phrases|
|Font||10-point Times New Roman|
|Layout||double-column (authors are strongly advised to use the template provided in this Manuscript Guidelines link:
(MS Word) or (PDF))
|Format||MS Word-compatible file (please do not submit a PDF file)|
- Full paper submission method: Please send your full papers in either of the 2 ways: as an attachment file to an email or via our Online Paper Submission platform. Kindly choose only 1 method of submission.
- Entries for Best Student Paper Awards (due date is EXTENDED up to 30 June 2020): The corresponding author MUST CLEARLY indicate that the submission will be vying for the Best Student Paper Award.
- Evaluation process: All full papers will be subjected to blind peer-reviews. Relevancy, structure, sound research method and approach, innovativeness, results presentation, format, among many other factors will be considered for the evaluation process. The full paper must be written in English language.
- Notification of full paper acceptance for oral presentation (by 31 July 2020): Acceptance of the full paper for oral presentation will be sent along with the review comments and recommendations by 31 July 2020. The same date stands for the Best Student Paper Award entries. Early submissions are very much welcome. Notification of acceptance will be sent within 2 months of submission.
- The organizers are pleased to offer virtual presentation option in light of the current situation taking place. Virtual presentation time slot will be the same as with that allotted to a physical presenter. The schedule, online access details, along with the Electronic-Abstract booklet will be sent by email. Presentation certificate will be posted by mail after the event.
- All entries for the Best Student Paper Awards, both face-to-face and online (virtual) presentation, will be considered on equal footing.